Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Timer

First of all just so you know that this is my blog so just be patient with me if it is not up to par compared to others you have read. I am excited to finally be doing one of these because I have always wanted to do one but was always just said that I would do it when I have time. Now that I have to write one for class I will finally do it. I am excited about having freedom to just write and write till I finally get out what I intend to say. I think this blog is going to become my new best friend since all I will have to do is talk and talk and talk and this blog can never say no or argue with me. Must get back to the reading and homework.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool ... shun him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not, is ignorant ... teach him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows, is asleep ... wake him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, is a wise man ... follow him.
Persian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment